The principals of On Cue Studio have entrusted their “Community Responsibility” vision to OCMF Global Charities, with that said, we are committed to fulfilling this vision and to the youth of America around the globe. We recognize that the future success of our organization and the corporations and small business of the world lies in the talent being produced in our public, private and homeschooled places of learning and within the Universities and Technical Colleges throughout the globe. Our primary community responsibility is to the children and young adults being groomed now to take over the helm of our great nation and other nations surrounding the globe. OCMF Global Charities is tasked with the following goals:
- To corporately support the arts in our surrounding communities as a line item in our budgets.
- To actively engage the STEM and Quick Start programs to expose youth to the opportunities in our craft.
- Be an active participant in intern programs in the motion picture industry promoting faith based and family friendly films.
- Help facilitate degree and certificate programs, for our industry, at a collegiate and technical school level.
The principals of OCMF Global Charities recognize our corporate and personal responsibility as men of faith. OCMF Global Charities will seek to support endeavors that will provide for the basic needs of life to help grow our community around the globe. We further plan to support the missions’ activity of organizations spreading a message of faith and hope to our globe. We will target our efforts in these additional areas:
- Financially support organizations focused upon ending human/sexual trafficking in all its forms.
- Establish clean drinking water and food supplies to communities in need globally.
- Support relational driven organizations and long term missions activities that spread the message of Jesus Christ to those with an ear to hear, in love.
As entrepreneurs, the officers of OCMF Global Charities recognize the need in America, and globally, for our youth and start-up companies to have organizations willing to give of themselves to support the independent business owners of our nation and globe. We will focus a percentage of our profits to help new business owners in our industry to have a better chance for success. It is one thing for a company to do well; it is another for it to be doing things well for humanity. We will strive to execute the following as giving allows:
- Assist new studios, producers, writers and directors in taking their vision from conceptualization to distribution, in support of faith based & family friendly films.
- Create an industry tool that will be utilized by writers to get their visions in the hands of decision makers, in support of faith based & family friendly films.
- Assist local Georgia talent, graduating from Georgia schools, to open their own businesses in Georgia, in support of faith based & family friendly films.
By God’s grace and hard work we intend to achieve successes in all these areas, please join us with your support of OCMF Global Charities.
Our Founding Biblical focus is: Matthew 6: 1-4 ESV
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. 2 Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.”
Mike C. Menser – Executive VP & Founder OCMF Global Charities – firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles D. Stroup – Treasurer, Secretary & Founder OCMF Global Charities – email@example.com
VISIT OUR WEBSITE SOON AT